*Please lookup the below position and if you feel comfortable ,then please
send me your updated resume*
*Position : Network Security Engineer Location : Miami, FL Duration: 6-12
Months Interview : Phone then F2F *
*GC or USC Only *
* Job Qualification*
• At least 5+ years of experience designing, implementing and
supporting a Cisco switching and routing environment.
• Experience with load balancing appliances, firewall and VPN
appliances and wireless controllers required.
• Demonstrated expert security architecture and implementation
experience with LAN and WAN topologies, and routing protocols required.
• Demonstrated expert knowledge of Telco data transport protocols,
physical connections, and termination standards required.
• Demonstrated knowledge of Cisco call manager.
• Expert proficiency using network discovery and troubleshooting
• Expert proficiency of TCP/IP network design required.
• Able to develop and publish written technical procedures.
• Someone who has worked with HIPPA or in the healthcare field is
also a plus.
*Thanks & Regards*
*VSG Business Solutions 221 Cornwell Dr, Bear, DE 19701*
*Contact No: 302-261-3207 Ext 101*
*Gtalk : avneesh.vsgbusinesssolution
*Y/M : tyagi.avneesh*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
Auditor Resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to itresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/itresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.