Hope you are doing well!
We have an opportunity for *QA Tester* with one of our clients in *Mentor,
Please see the job details below and let me know if you would be interested
in this role.
If interested, please send me a copy of your resume, your contact details,
your availability and a good time to connect with you.
*Title**: QA with C/C++ unit Test *
*Location: **Mentor, OH*
*Terms: **Contract – 6+ Months *
- Writing test plans, test protocols, and test reports
- Using a C/C++ unit test framework (such as cUnit)
- Embedded side software development is a must
- Developing test fixtures and automated testing environments
- Testing embedded firmware
- Strong communication
- Implements, tests, and debugs applications used for software testing
according to corporate standards and procedures on new and sustaining
- Designs and develops software QA documentation (e.g., test plans, test
protocols, and test reports).
- Develops and maintains test fixtures and an automated testing
infrastructure to support the Software development team.
- Performs system tests, integration tests, and unit tests.
- Identifies and documents software defects; works with software
engineers to resolve defects.
- Serves as a system administrator for the Engineering defect tracking
- Collects and reports on software quality metrics to track progress.
- Work as a collaborative team member in engineering projects.
- Works under general supervision with few direct instructions. Carries
out routine and semi-routine tasks independently.
*CYNET SYSTEMS Inc*
| **Fx:866.838.0907 | **WWW.CYNETSYSTEMS.COM*
*IT & ENGINEERING CONSULTING*
No-630.281.2574 x 258
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.