Hope you are doing well!!

 This is *Vibhoj*, Executive- Resourcing from *Pyramid Consulting*.

Urgent Need: My Client is looking for a *"* *.NET Lead”* for a *06* *Months+
Contract* (long term) based at *Beaverton, OR*

If you are interested then please send me your *Updated Resume* to
*vibhoj.shu...@pyramidci.com* <vibhoj.shu...@pyramidci.com> along with the
*Best* *Hourly Rates* you are looking for this position.

*.NET Lead*

*6+ Months*

*Beaverton, OR*

*Positions: 3*

*Phone /Skype hire*

Candidate should have good understanding and experience in one or more of
the following .NET server side technologies: *Web Services, ADO.NET
<http://ADO.NET>, or SQL*

Has an understanding and experience in one or more of the following .NET
user interface technologies: ASP.NET, Windows Forms, Eventing, HTML, Java
Script, AJAX, MS Office Integration, 3rd Party Widget Libraries

Strong experience in *.NET C#,  MS SQL*

Continuous integration & Deployment

*TDD *- Test driven development and OOPS

Thanks & Regards!

Vibhoj Kumar Shukla

Pyramid Consulting, Inc.

Executive- Resourcing