Please go through the below job opportunity and let me know your interest.

*Position Title: Project Manager*

*Duration: Long Term Contract*

*Location: San Ramon CA*

*Job Description:*

·         Must  & High Priority: Strong PM Skills, Be Aggressive on getting
the projects executed in a professional manner, Quick Learner, Need not be
an SME but experienced enough to quickly learn and drive the project.

·         Desired : Operationalizing the Security Technologies .. IPS,
Sourcefire, Splunk, Qradar, mobile email encryption), intrusion detection

·         Please find local guys. Prior Chevron experience not needed. But
solid PM profiles needed.

Thanks & Regards,

Kishore Gogula

*Agile Enterprise Solutions Inc II *Ensuring Client's Success* II*
630-242-8896 Ext:319
630-206-2397 - Fax
Email: kishore_gog...@aesinc.us.com
G-talk: gogulakishore.agile
* Note**:* If you have received this mail in error or prefer not to receive
such emails in the future, please reply with "*REMOVE*" in the subject line
and the email id(s) to be removed. All removal requests will be honored
ASAP. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused.