*Hope you are doing well.*
I have an urgent requirement for your consideration. Please have a look. I
would like to hear from you regarding this. If you are interested, please
forward an updated resume and contact information as soon as possible. If
already engaged, drop us a line and let us know what your current status
is. And as always, please forward this to anyone you feel would be a good
*Title: System Analyst/ System Engineer*
*Location: Columbia, MD*
*Duration: 6-12 Months*
*Interview: Phone & Skype*
Seeking a systems engineer with 6-8yrs experience in Java/JEE development,
production monitoring and performance tuning skills that works well with
others, has strong verbal/written communication and organizational
skills. The ideal candidate will also need to effectively guide
cross-functional operation and development scrum teams to troubleshoot and
help provide solutions to address OS, application and any other issues.
Identifying underlying root causes and providing recommendations or
solutions for long term permanent fixes will be a success in the
role. Exceptional critical thinking, problem solving and troubleshooting
skills are essential.
· Responsible for the full system lifecycle including configuration
and code deployment in different operational environments.
· Deep dive analysis of systems performance and tuning during all
phases of the software development lifecycle.
· Documenting and reporting Infrastructure and application code
solutions to Middleware administrators and development teams.
· Work on sizing systems implementations for Java based
· Performs capacity planning for incremental as part of projects,
peak season operation and strategic planning.
· Work with performance testing resources to improve the
effectiveness and repeat-ability of the Software release process.
· Middleware and application technology on Linux/Unix and windows
· Hands on Java and JEE development experience of highly scalable
· Experience in performance diagnostics, capacity planning,
performance tuning, performance monitoring of JVM and JBoss SOA-P servers
on Linux and windows environments.
· Working experience with Agile software development practices.
· Resource usage monitoring for physical servers, application
servers, or databases.
· Working knowledge of Linux operating systems and their underlying
· Experience with production deployment, documentation, monitoring
and operational support for Enterprise class applications.
· Scripting, Unix/linux shell and other skills are a major plus.
· Solid understanding of High Availability architecture and
Disaster Recovery capabilities
· Good technical knowledge of application networking, firewalls,
load balancing applications, operating systems (Linux and Windows) and
· Experience with Monitoring tools like NewRelic is a plus.
· Experience with tools like Splunk is a plus.
· Marklogic No SQL experience is a plus.
Thanks and Regards,
Unib Rais | Technical Recruiter
Technology Resource Group Inc.
3736 Hillsdale Court Santa Clara, CA 95051
Office:408-709-1760 Ext : 953, Cell: 408-933-9520
Gtalk: <http://www.tresourceinc.com/> unibrecrui...@gmail.com | Fax:
u...@tresourceinc.com | www.tresourceinc.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.