We have an Urgent opening .Please see the Job Description Below and let me
know if you have any consultant available.
*Role: Senior Linux Systems Administrator*
*Location: Austin, TX*
*Duration: 6+ months*
*As Linux Systems Administrator your essential duties and responsibilities
include the following: *
• Linux (Rhel 7, 6 & 5.1) Administration
• Virtualization (VMware. Leostream, and CF Engine)
• Scripting (Perl, Python)
• Security Focused Administration of Servers
• Providing Infrastructure-Level Solutions to Business Problems
• Documenting Technologies and Procedures
• On-Call Support
• Configuration Management of Servers
• Capacity Planning and Performance Troubleshooting
*Job Requirements *
*This Linux Systems Administrator will demonstrate the following
• 5+ years of Linux administration experience
• Experience With 24x7 User-Facing Application Environments
• Unix/Linux-Based Scripting Skills (Bash, Perl, Python)
• Experience with Multiple Cloud Technologies
• Solid experience with Unix/Linux, and the ability to automate,
and deploy to scale.
• Understanding and experience with OS virtualization (KVM)
• FTP, TCP/IP, and SSH and other relevant tools and protocols
• Formal understanding of networking.
• Excellent Communication Skills
*Wasim AhmedUnited Software Group Inc.. 565 Metro Place South. Suite #
110 Dublin, OH 43017 Phone: 614-495-9222 ext 494Fax: 1-866-764-1148
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.