Hi Friends, Hope you are doing good !! We have an urgent requirement as
follows: Please respond with Update resume for
*Job Title: Testing with Guidewire Experience*
*Locaton: 6+ Months*
*Duration: Lansing, Michigan*
*Job Description: *
The technical tester and team members in this role will understand,
analyze, and insure implementation of business specifications for Claim
Center as identified with the Claims Division. This will include designing,
developing, executing and maintaining credible and relevant test plans and
automated test scripts. Team members will also review the test results and
Position Summary: Within the Quality Assurance function, the Quality
Analyst will help in implementation/enhancement of manual and regression
test plans. This role is responsible for the creation, execution, and
maintenance of test scripts (using HP tools set) to ensure quality
standards are achieved. This position also works in collaboration with
Story team/technical testers to understand how changes in the software
product affects maintenance of test scripts. This role helps product
implementation team in meeting the quality objectives and making continuous
improvements to maximize testing coverage and reduce testing cycle time.
• Proven experience in documenting various test cases using tools like HP
Quality Center, Atlassian
• Proven experience in manual testing for web applications (frontend and
backend), Web services, various other GUI applications (Mainframe, Java,
etc..) and middleware’s
• Proven experience in design, development and maintenance of any smoke,
functional, and regression test suits to ensure application code is
functioning as designed.
• Experience in Agile development methodologies preferable
• Experience in P&C insurance domain , Guide wire product suite will be a
• Excellent interpersonal and team skills.
· Analyze system risks to focus testing efforts and investment
· Write test plans from the requirements, specifications and test
· Use versioning systems to code test scripts
· Create and perform test campaign whenever it is necessary to fit
in the overall planning
· Use bug tracking database to report bugs
· Analyses test results
· Reports results to the QA Lead
· Raise an alert when an important issue is likely to put in
jeopardy the whole project
· Knowledge and hands on experience with agile software development
· Ability to understand functional and non-functional requirements
· Ability to convert functional and non-functional requirements
into test cases
· Ability to conceptualize and craft test scenarios to test
exception and corner cases
· Hands on experience with automated testing tools like HP QTP,
Rational Functional Tester, etc. and with test case management tools such
as HP Quality Center
· Hands on experience with load (performance/scalability) testing
tools like Load Runner, Rational Performance Tester, etc.
· Ability to not just identify but troubleshoot problems to try and
isolate software defects, data issues, user issues, etc.
· Ability to create carefully crafted test data and work with end
users and facilitate User Acceptance Testing
Ability to advise and make good judgment calls on acceptability of software
(know when to pass software when good enough and know when to be firm based
on context and potential outcomes).
Thanks & Regards,
722 Weiland Rd, Suite # 205, Rochester, NY 1462
Email: *vija...@avanitechsolutions.com <vija...@avanitechsolutions.com>*
Web: *www.avanitechsolutions.com <http://www.avanitechsolutions.com/>*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.