I have DW (Informatica) Engineer position for your consultant, if anyone is
avaialble please inform me ASAP.
Role: DW Engineer
Location: Irvine, CA
Duration: 6 Months – possible extension
Interview: Phone & F2F
*Key Skills:* Need Strong with ETL, Informatica, SQL and Netezza database –
*Position Summary:* The Data Warehouse Engineer will work within the
Data Warehouse (EDW*) team to install, update, maintain, monitor and
support the Enterprise Data Warehouse/Enterprise Business Intelligence
tools, applications and databases to support all KBB Business units. The
individual will work closely in a team consisting of other data warehouse
engineers, business analysts, business intelligence engineers, system
analysts, quality assurance engineers and database administrators in
developing data warehouse solutions to meet stated requirements, develop
detailed specifications and unit test plans for implementation. Since EDW
works with multiple business units to create cross functional solutions,
the Data Warehouse Engineer must be able to interface with various business
units to understand the requirements and prepare documentation to support
The individual must be capable of understanding the complex object design
and the underlying data model of the system. The individual must be
comfortable with developing data-centric applications using Netezza,
Informatica, able to develop ETL packages, and is expected to develop
queries and stored procedures involving complex database structures. The
individual must have excellent communication skills, work well in a team
environment, enjoy solving complex problems and be able to work in a fast
• Design and develop Enterprise Data Warehousing solutions
including Netezza, Informatica and MS SQL server.
• Install update, maintain, monitor and support Data
Warehouse/BITools in support of all KBB Business units.
• Create and maintain stored procedures, triggers, views and
constraints to support systems and databases.
• Assess new initiatives to determine the work effort and
estimate the necessary time-to-completion.
• Create test plans and scenarios for development unit testing.
• Work with peers to carry out unit testing of new development.
• Document new development, procedures or test plans as needed.
• Participate in data builds and deployment efforts.
• Participate in projects through various phases.
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
*Essential skills, knowledge and abilities:*
• Strong experience with Informatica
• Experience with data warehouse appliance is preferred (i.e.
• Good experience with MS SQL Server 2008
• 3+ years of experience in data warehousing tools and
technique (i.e. Kimball)
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, team oriented environment.
• Ability to complete the full lifecycle of software
development and deliver on time.
• Ability to work with end users to gather requirement and
convert that to working documents.
• Strong interpersonal skills with a heads-up programming
• Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or
*Non-essential skills, knowledge and abilities:*
• Experience with Agile and Scrum development process desirable.
• Experience with MicroStrategy is a plus.
Tim Poole | K-Source INC
Direct : 469-213-1614
248-458-1322 ext 222
gtalk : tim.tamm...@gmail.com <t...@tammina.com>|
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.