*Dear All,If you have anyone with you for the following position, please
send the suitable resume along with Contact Details, Current Location and
Pay Rate as soon as possible.Kindly share suitable resumes ASAP
to mayan...@idctechnologies.com <mayan...@idctechnologies.com>
Your earlier reply would be highly appreciated*
*Senior Java Developer *
*Interview In person*
*6+ years of experience in Developing Java Applications using J2EE
technologies, Swing, Hibernate, JMS, Spring and EJBs for a Fixed Income
Trading Application *
Strong communication skills
A self-starter able to work with a minimum direction.
Experience in developing and implementing small to large systems.
Ability to work in a team environment.
Note: Interview in person is required.
Duties and Responsibilities
* Designs, develops, enhances, debugs, and implements software.
Troubleshoots production problems related to software applications.
* Researches, tests, builds, and coordinates the conversion and/or
integration of new products based on client requirements.
* Designs and develops new software products or major enhancements to
* Addresses problems of systems integration, compatibility, and multiple
* Resolves problems with software and responds to suggestions for
improvements and enhancements. Minimum Qualifications
* Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
* In-depth understanding of Object Oriented Analysis, Object Oriented
Design, and Object Orienting Programming
* In-depth understanding of the Java Programming Language, syntax and
* In-depth understanding of Algorithms and Data Structures * General
problem solving and troubleshooting skills
* Self starter / self motivated
* In-depth understanding of J2EE, specifically JMS * In-depth understanding
of JDBC and SQL (Oracle)
* In-depth understanding of the use of the Eclipse IDE, JBoss stack is a
* In-depth understanding of the difference between EARs, WARs, and JARs.
* Basic understanding of Spring
* Basic understanding of Junit and unit testing frameworks
* Basic understanding of software and web security
* Basic understanding of HTML and web-based forms and applications.
Additional Qualifications (Highly Desirable)
* Investments Business knowledge (Fixed Income) is a BIG plus
* Basic understanding of Transaction Management concepts
* Ability to write simple Linux shell scripts. Any other scripting
languages are a plus
* Basic understanding of the Continuous Build philosophy
* Basic understanding of Maven, Hudson
* Basic ability to identify inefficiencies and bottlenecks in code, and
recommend solutions to improve
*Thanks & Regards*
* Mayank Tripathi*
*1851 McCarthy Blvd. Suite 116, Milpitas, CA 95035 Phone: 408 457 9399
EXT-2083, Fax: 408-608-6088*
*Email: mayan...@idctechnologies.com <mayan...@idctechnologies.com>
Website: **www.idctechnologies.com* <http://www.idctechnologies.com/>
*GTalk/YM: mtripathi.recruiter MP Please consider the environment before
printing this email. *
*"Under Bill s. 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
cannot be considered spam as long as we include a way to be removed from
our mailing list. Simply send us an e-mail with REMOVE in the subject and
we will gladly REMOVE you from our mailing list."*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
Auditor Resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to itresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/itresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.