Hope you are doing great today!!!
This is Imtiaz from Canopyone.
I have an excellent opportunities from one of our clients.
I would appreciate if you give prompt response on this.
Please do respond back to imt...@canopyone.com
*Position:* Supply Chain Architect
*Duration*: 9 Months
*Location*: Bellevue, WA
· Supply Chain Architect with 5+ years experience in Supply Chain
solutioning and architect role
· This position will work with Business and IT teams, to develop
optimized, cost effective, flexible, and scalable Supply Chain application
architecture to meet clients short-term and long-term requirements.
· Strong architecture experience with a focus on Supply Chain,
architecting roadmaps and solutions, preferably in a short life cycle
products management environment.
· Should be a self-starter in facilitating collaborative and long
term roadmap exercises.
· Ability to champion the development of global Supply Chain
solutions to leverage the effectiveness of client’s IT operations.
· Providing guidance to solution design teams for implementation of
end-to-end Supply Chain and cross functional integrated SAP based solutions.
· Ability to conduct research into emerging technologies and
trends, standards, and products as required.
· Must possess excellent grounding in core enterprise applications
and understanding of third party applications used in similar industry.
· Must be able to collaborate closely with business client(s) and
client-facing IT, in the overall Supply Chain and specifically O2C, P2P,
Logistics processes, to optimize and reorg. the processes.
· Ability to align SAP and related applications to those business
processes, and to develop global SAP architecture and standards in support
of the business processes.
· Highly desirable to have experience under multi sales channels
and integration with 3PL Providers and Financial implications of Supply
· Industry/SAP experience of at least 10 - 15 years.
· Good verbal and written communication skills and strong
leadership skills, with ability to create constructive relationships,
influence, and communicate (IT management, client management, and
· Retail industry experience preferred, though not essential.
*Please Email me a copy of your WORD formatted resume along with details as
*Current Location, City and State:*
*Mobile and Home Phone No:*
*US work authorization:*
*Highest Educational degree:*
*Overall years of experience*
*Currently on a project:*
*Willingness to relocate across US: *
*Last 4 digit of SSN#*
*Available to join from* (*Availability)*:
*Expected Hourly Rate(w2/1099/c2c)*
*If this project does not match your exact skills perhaps you know of
someone with the necessary experience and availability; if so, please feel
free to forward this e-mail at your discretion or pass on their references
*Thanks & regards,*
|| *Tel: **703-831-8282 Ext. 221* ||* fax: **703-439-2550* |
*imt...@canopyone.com* <|imt...@canopyone.com> |*www.canopyone.com*
<http://www.canopyone.com/> || *4229 Lafayette Center Dr , Suite #1625,
Chantilly, VA 20151*
*Disclaimer:* If you have received this email in error or prefer not to
receive such emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the
subject line. All remove requests will be honored ASAP. We sincerely
apologize for any inconvenience caused.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.