I have Network /Telecom Engineer position for your consultant, if anyone is
available please share the profile with contact details ASAP.
*Role : **IS-Network/Telecom Engineer*
*Location: Georgetown, Kentucky *
*Long contract – 12+ months Candidate Name : Bill Rate : Last 4 SSN : Local
Candidate: yes or no*
*Role Description :* Supports company wide communication and network
solutions. Analyzes business needs, designs, installs and maintains LAN/WAN
hardware and software technologies. Configures and installs routers and
switches. Analyzes network capacity and security. Can translate any
business requirement into a solution
*General Description :* Network LAN/WAN Support Engineer.
*Desired Experience *: 3-5 yrs.
*Requirements/Must Have :*
*-* In depth knowledge of CISCO Networking technologies, including Nexus
Switches, NxOS, CatOS, iOS, 6509, 4500, and 3750X switch lines. -
Experience troubleshooting and diagnosing problems in campus LAN
- Ability to manage and perform multiple activities at same time
- Knowledge of CISCO Wireless networking technology, including ISE
configuration and management.
- experience in supporting and designing campus networks supporting router
access. Experience deploying OTV a plus.
- deep understanding of the following protocols: BGP, OSPF, EIGRP. STP.
Knowledge of OTV a plus.
- ability to work independently and within a team.
- good written and oral communication skills.
- experience with word, excel, PowerPoint and Microsoft Visio.
*Skills & Qualification :* CCIE preferred CCNA a must Other network
certifications will be considered a plus.
Tim Poole | K-Source INC
Direct : 469-213-1614
248-458-1322 ext 222
gtalk : tim.tamm...@gmail.com <t...@tammina.com>|
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.