Hope you are doing good !!
We have an urgent requirement as follows: Please respond with Update
resume for vija...@avanitechsolutions.com
*Job Title: Java/J2ee Developer*
*Location: Irving, Texas*
*Durations: 6+ Months*
Java/J2EE related technologies.
Work in a team to design, develop, test and maintain the Telemetric
Software platform and its corresponding APIs.
• Analyze, design, and implement software solutions of varying complexity,
including server-side, middleware, and user interface aspects.
• Work in an Agile S/W development environment with frequently changing
• Provide technical mentorship and guidance to junior team members
• Provide well-written design documents from requirements documents (even
loosely specified requirements)
• Support existing software including development of enhancements, defect
resolution, determining and resolving performance issues,
debugging, upgrading, deployment and migration.
• Participate in, coordinate, or conduct Software Engineering activities to
mature the Telemetric software infrastructure including architecture,
design, methodologies, best practices, standards, etc.
• Performs all other duties as assigned.
*Top Three Skills: *
1. Java/J2EE - exp. working with JDK 1.5 or higher as well
2. End to End experience - must have strong working experience working
within API layer
4. Web Services - creating and consuming (SOAP, REST, JAXWS, JAXRS)
5.Knowledge of TCP/IP Protocols a huge plus
6. Any Big Data experience is huge plus - Mongo/Hadoop/Cassandra/Hive
Thanks & Regards,
722 Weiland Rd, Suite # 205, Rochester, NY 1462
Email: *vija...@avanitechsolutions.com <vija...@avanitechsolutions.com>*
Web: *www.avanitechsolutions.com <http://www.avanitechsolutions.com/>*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.