Hi

Please go through the below job position and let me know your interest.

*Role: IOS Mobile Tester*
*Location: Boca Raton, FL & Richardson, TX*
*Job Status: 6+ Months*

*Job description:*

*Technical Skills required:*

·         Ability to manage and execute QA projects using HP Quality Center

·         Ability to create and execute test plans and create defect
reports using HP Quality Center

·         *iPhone/iOS application testing*

·         *Create and execute performance testing scripts using HP Load
Runner*

·         *Web application testing*

·         *Web Services Testing*

·         Knowledge of JIRA bug tracking software

*Non-technical skills:*

·         Strong Software Quality Assurance Leadership skills

·         String Communication skills

·         Go-getter attitude – seeks out work

·         Outgoing personality

·         Able to work in a fast-paced, corporate environment

Thanks & Regards,

Kishore Gogula

*Agile Enterprise Solutions Inc II *Ensuring Client's Success* II*
630-242-8896 Ext:319
630-206-2397 - Fax
Email: kishore_gog...@aesinc.us.com
G-talk: gogulakishore.agile
* Note**:* If you have received this mail in error or prefer not to receive
such emails in the future, please reply with "*REMOVE*" in the subject line
and the email id(s) to be removed. All removal requests will be honored
ASAP. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused.