Hope you are doing good !!
We have an urgent requirement as follows: Please respond with Update resume
*Job Title: Onsite Coordinator for IMS team*
*Location: New Albany (OH)*
*Duration: 6+ Months*
· Overall 5 + years of experience with strong hands on experience
in providing support to the user base across a set of enterprise tools.
This includes discussing with helpdesk, business & IT teams, triaging,
troubleshooting, resolving, coordinating with onsite/offshore teams, and
· 2+ years experience coordinating with geographically distributed
teams with responsibility and ownership of team output.
· Provide level 1, 2 and 3 services in response to users for tool
· Escalate or involve other groups and owners as needed.
· Lead installation, configuration and integration across relevant
enterprise tool set.
· Conduct performance testing on tools per benchmarks, configure
performance thresholds based on historical trending data, and tune them to
· Create scripts to enable automated, regression and load testing.
· Use monitoring tools and technologies such as VB, Shell or Perl
· Establish, adopt, measure and report best-practices in tools
· Customize and integrate tools to provide dashboards/custom
reports to monitor and generate alerts for servers, network devices,
services, applications, etc.
· Analyze capacity utilization, present plans/models for effective
utilization, and create custom reports to indicate application usage
· Configure discovery policies and intervals.
· Configure global collections, customized alerts and
notifications, cleanup unwanted alarms, events, and database elements, and
· Document issues and resolution, maintain knowledge repository for
onsite and offshore use. Conduct comparative analysis, recommend tools,
create how-to documentation, tool roll-out and on-boarding, tool
governance, oversight and containment, metrics creation.
· Exemplifies excellent interpersonal relationship and decision
· Should have excellent communication skills with ability to engage
with teams across IT and business.
· Ability to Train, onboard and mentor team members at onsite and
· Other duties as applicable.
Thanks & Regards,
722 Weiland Rd, Suite # 205, Rochester, NY 1462
Email: *vija...@avanitechsolutions.com <vija...@avanitechsolutions.com>*
Web: *www.avanitechsolutions.com <http://www.avanitechsolutions.com/>*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.