Hope you are doing great!
Please find below the urgent requirement and let me know if you have any
available consultant for the same.
Please share resume at atu...@directionstaff.com
*ILOG JRules Developer*
*Location: *McLean, VA
*Duration: *9 Months
*Responsibilities include: *
• Understand Business needs and processes; identify solutions,
present and work with project team/sponsors in identifying best solution.
• Participate in Requirements Analysis; design Applications based on
System Requirements; promote top code quality and solve challenging issues
related to performance tuning and scalability.
• Provide production support that includes evaluate defects,
investigate cause and come up with solutions to address defects.
• Implementation of software application changes with aggressive
• Execute department processes in a high-quality, efficient and team
*Basic Requirements: *
• Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology or
related discipline or equivalent combination of education and experience
from which knowledge and skills may be obtained.
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in software development; 2 years
of relevant experience and specialized training or certification in the
following technologies: J2EE, Java, IBM Ilog JRules/ODM, Web Development
• Candidate should be an IBM Ilog JRules/ODM Developer with
experience in writing technical and business rules, Rule Studio, Java/J2EE
architecture and software development life cycle process.
• Position requires strong analytical skills, software engineering
process skills, and the understanding of XML and creation of XML test data.
*Preferred Skills: *
• Proficient in documenting and communicating ideas clearly
• Ability to resolve issues in a non-confrontational manner
• Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
• Experience with UML, SQL and UNIX Shell Script
• Familiarity with the Mortgage Industry is a plus
• Experience with Agile or Waterfall software development project
• Excellent verbal and written communication
• Demonstrated analytical ability and problem-solving skills
• Self-starter; collaborative; problem-solver
• Organized, ability to meet deadlines, work independently, manage
ILOG JRules * 2 year
ODM 2 year
J2EE 5 year
Java * 5year
Thanks & Regards,
Gmail Id : atuld...@gmail.com
YMail Id : *recruiter.atul@yahoo. <recruiter.a...@yahoo.com>in *
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.