Please go through the below job position and let me know your interest.

*Role: Informatica Consultant with MDM*
*Location: Boston MA*
*Job Status: 6+ Months*

*Job description:*

·         MDM Hub Console Mappings and configurations expertise,

·         IDD Development experience, Hierarchical Manager configurations.

·         SIF API Integration with Hub Data with Java Development,

·         Oracle  PL/SQL experience,

·         Application Server (WebSphere / JBOSS)

·         Solaris/AIX/Linux environment

·         Understanding Business requirements and work independently to
convert to implementation in Agile Environment projects.

·         MDM Upgrade experience is an added advantage.

Thanks & Regards,

Kishore Gogula

*Agile Enterprise Solutions Inc II *Ensuring Client's Success* II*
630-206-2397 - Fax
Email: kishore_gog...@aesinc.us.com
G-talk: gogulakishore.agile
* Note**:* If you have received this mail in error or prefer not to receive
such emails in the future, please reply with "*REMOVE*" in the subject line
and the email id(s) to be removed. All removal requests will be honored
ASAP. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused.