We are looking for *Sr. Hosting Operations Engineer* for our client
based @ State
Position Type : 2+ months
Location – State College, PA
Interview mode- phone+F2F
*Sr. Hosting Operations Engineer*
This position will ensure that Data Center networks are maintained using
best-practices and are secure and efficient.They will also assist with
Advanced Support that is provided to our clients and internal development
groups in a fast and efficient manner.
· *Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer/Administrator* (Server
· Previous experience with *data center-based server farms*
· Exemplary communication, time management and project management
· Expert knowledge of *Microsoft networking technologies*
· Expert knowledge of *Microsoft web service technologies*
· Expert knowledge *troubleshooting ASP.NET <http://ASP.NET>* IIS7
· Expert knowledge *troubleshooting SQL Server 2008 *in a clustered
high availability environment
· Working knowledge of server virtualization technologies,
specifically *VMware VSphere*
· Knowledge of Microsoft data management and warehousing
· Knowledge of complex SAN architectures and networking
· Knowledge of network load balancing equipment, specifically
· Knowledge of IP Networks and networking technologies.
· Expert knowledge of server hardware
· Firm understanding of web hosting guidelines, techniques and
· Professional appearance and mannerisms
· Ability to maintain flexibility as roles evolve
· Some travel may be required
· Self-motivated individual to ensure that deadlines and objectives
are achieved in a timely fashion
· Availability to accommodate on-call and work outside of normal
business operating hours
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
Thanks and Regards,
411 Hackensack Avenue
Ste 200, Hackensack, NJ - 07601
Direct: 201-359-9427 |
Email: *mah...@wistaciasoft.com <na...@wistaciasoft.com>* |
URL: www.wistaciasoft.com |
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
Auditor Resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to itresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/itresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.