This is *Taraka Sudheer* for *Software Technology Inc*., Please let me know
if you are interested in this opportunity with one of our reputed client.
You can contact me on *taraka.sudh...@stiorg.com*
<taraka.sudh...@stiorg.com> (or) *(609) 434 - 8003*
*Job Title: **Business Rules Developer*
*Location: **13100 World gate Dr Herndon, VA*
*Duration: **6 Months*
*Job Id: **FNMAJP00029536*
· Serve as an application developer for high-availability, high
performance business rules management system (BRMS) projects
· Lead or play a significant role in all aspects of solution
design, development, deployment, and operations support
· Implement, and document all aspects of development work as
assigned, including detailed design, object models/graphs, rule flows,
integration/interfaces, unit testing, code coverage and performance aspects
of the application
· Participate in meetings with business and product management
staff, enterprise and/or application architects, other application
developers and project managers to plan development or upgrades of existing
business rules applications
· Participate in providing production support as needed for
business rules software
· Bachelor's Degree in computer science or equivalent required
· 6-8 years of related experience SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
· 6+ years of experience in application of business rules
· 5+ years of hands-on experience with ILOG JRules, Rule Team
Server, Rule Flows etc.
· 3+ years of hands-on experience with IBM Operational Decision
Manager (ODM) Rule Designer, Decision Center, Decision Server
· 5+ years of hands-on experience in designing and developing
business object models and execution object models for large applications.
· 4+ years of experience in planning, testing, and acceptance of
business rules applications
· 5+ years’ experience in a Java/J2EE, XML, Solaris, LINUX
· Experience in developing large scale, complex applications with
high performance needs
· Excellent communication skills
· Knowledge of the US Residential Mortgage Industry is a plus
*Software Technology Inc.,*
100 Overlook Center , Suite 200, Princeton, NJ 08540
*Tel:* (609) 434 - 8003
*Fax:* (866) 608-6686||*E-mail:* taraka.sudh...@stiorg.com ||*Web: *
This is not an unsolicited mail. If you are not interested in receiving our
e-mails, please reply with a "Remove" in the subject line. All the removal
requests will be duly acted upon.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
Auditor Resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to itresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/itresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.