*Please share me a profile :--ka...@tresourceinc.com
Title : SAP BASIS Consultant
Rate : $55/hr on C2C (all inclusive)
Duration : 6 Months+
Location : St.Lawrence, CA
client :TCS america
*Job Description: *
This person is responsible for the administration, management of the SAP
environment and related projects to support business operations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* . Configuring, monitoring, tuning, and
SAP technical environment on an ongoing basis as well as scheduling and
executing the SAP transport system.
* . Collaborate to resolve SAP transport and source code
* . Installation, upgrade, and maintenance of SAP
* . Evaluation and design of interfaces between SAP and
* . Providing L3 support for Helpdesk.
* . Database patch and upgrade.
* . Printer management
* . Implement and maintain the multiple SAP instances
comprise the SAP environment (development, test, training and production).
* . Maintain the integrity of the SAP environment by
the SAP Correction and Transport System (CTS) to ensure all configuration
and development objects are promoted properly.
* . Introduce technical changes into the environment
structured approach that minimizes risk and achieves high reliability,
availability and performance of each SAP instance.
* . Design and implement an optimal SAP configuration to
maximize system performance and availability.
* . Manage SAP users, authorizations, roles and
* . Distribute the online SAP user workload and monitor
manage the SAP background job workload.
* . Configure and manage the SAP printing subsystem for
* . Maintain SAP performance by planning and executing
* . Monitor all SAP systems (work processes, users,
logs, short dumps, locks, developer traces, system traces, disk space,
* . Perform SAP client administration (create client,
client, delete client, export/import client) as required.
* . System refresh for dual stack systems.
* . Participate in the planning and implementation of
* . Apply and migrate SAP maintenance (hot packages and
upgrades) through all systems using a structured methodology.
* . Develop and maintain system documentation for all
instances and interfaces.
* . Interact effectively with SAP Functional,
other IS/IT teams on projects.
* . Day to day system and user support.
* . Day to day Database administration
*Skill Set required: *
* . Strong SAP Basis and security knowledge.
* . Strong in Oracle administration ( brtools) and
* . Strong knowledge of IT infrastructure and backup.
* . Excellent verbal and written communication.
* . Strong analytical skills are required
*Thanks & Regards,*
*Technology Resource Group Inc. 3736 Hillsdale Court Santa Clara, CA 95051*
*Office* *:* *408-709-1760 Ex**t: 837*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.