This is Sai from Javaji System Solutions Inc.,
*We are in immediate need of the following resource, Functional lead/TPO @
Sunnyvale, CA **….. Send resumes to s...@javaji.com <s...@javaji.com>*
Position : Functional lead/TPO
Location : Sunnyvale, CA
Duration : 3-6 Months
Experience : 5-8 Years
Job Requirement & Technical Skills Required:
· This role is for an experienced Technical Product Owner & Tech
Analyst with excellent understanding of high-volume customer facing
ecommerce and web application development with extensive experience mapping
business requirements, to technical specifications, developing functional
specifications, and creating and managing Epics and User Stories consistent
with Agile Scrum standards.
· This role will join others in leading and driving the delivery of
the Payments & Transactions program and its initiatives.
· Liaison between Product Management and Engineering teams
· Drives and champions the business product vision, epics and user
· Helps drive Agile Scrum Ceremonies / Meetings
· Responsible for co-creating BRDs, Functional Specifications, and
other technical documents
· Assists Engineering Program Manager in cross-functional
communication and acts as the "glue" across teams.
· Creates and tracks project plans for teams outside of AOS that
are not Agile
· ecommerce with focus on Payments and Transactions.
· Five (5+) years of Technical Project Management experience,
including Agile methodology.
· Five (5+) years of full life cycle web transaction flow
· Proven history of successful Agile Scrum Delivery and tactical
· Project management experience
· Engineering background preferred.
· Scrum Agile Experience (CSM)
· JIRA or Story Board tracking tool equivalent experience
· Local candidate required (must work in Cupertino).
· Experience with High transactions website like Williams Sonoma,
Gap, Expedia, Disney etc.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
Auditor Resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to itresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/itresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.