I have Program Manager position for your consultant, if anyone is avaialble
please inform me ASAP.
Role: Program Manager
Location: Auburn Hills, MI
Duration: 12+ months
*Need someone local to MI*
- *Bachelor's Degree and 10-15 years of experience.*
- *10+ years IT and/or Business project coordination experience.*
- *8+ years Management / leadership experience.*
- *8+ years Program / project management experience.*
- *8+ years Vendor management / negotiation experience.*
*Program Execution/Quality/Risk Management*
- Provide expert leadership and oversight to highly complex, visible and
large budget programs and bring successful completion on time, on budget
and to customer satisfaction delivering project business benefits.
- Provide expert management of risk management plans to decrease the
probability and impact of events adverse to the project.
- Provide awareness on the connection points for the delivery and
execution of aligned projects.
- Provide appropriate communication for integration effort that may
require adjustment to products planned for each project.
- Manage conflicting projects, environments, and resources and recommend
appropriate sequencing/mitigation plan.
- Plan and support the delivery of environments as required by projects.
- Act as liaison between internal projects and technology teams as well
as external partners and clients.
- Understand planning iterations for the individual projects as well as
- Manage a group of related projects running concurrently for a business
line through assigned project team.
- Provide direction to advance Clients standard project management
methods and business processes by communicating program/project management
techniques through presentations, whitepapers, courses and other approaches.
- Contribute and manage program/project management methodology
development and develop Project Management skills in assigned project
- Translate business and corporate initiatives in the program into
strategic project tracts by proper prioritization.
- Manage the program's project evaluation and recommend project
prioritization, when required.
- Managing complex multi-function delivery relationships with executive
leadership, establish relationships of trust with management and
colleagues; and driving consensus across the organization on difficult
- Regularly make strategic decisions and solve complex issues for
assigned programs independently
Tim Poole | K-Source INC
Direct : 469-213-1614
248-458-1322 ext 222
gtalk : tim.tamm...@gmail.com <t...@tammina.com>|
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.