Please send resumes to o...@alliedinformatics.com or call me on my number
This is Omer from *Allied Informatics .* We do have a position for *Sr
Java Developer with Tomcat and Health care Exp *Please find the job
description below and if interested please send me your updated word format
*Allied Informatics *is a professional service organization helping
customers create synergies of information through the use of leading edge
software applications. To know more about *Allied Informatics *please
visit us at www.alliedinformatics.com
*Job Title : Sr Java Developer with Tomcat
and Health care Exp*
*Location : Portland, OR*
*Duration *: *6-12 Months *
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
· Expertise in Tomcat/J2EE application server, Spring, Web Services, ORM
· Experience in designing and developing web services and REST APIs.
· Experience in RDMS (Oracle, SQLServer, MySQL). Experience with NO DATA
SQL systems like SQL Fire is desirable.
· Experience in mobile application development is a plus.
· Solid Knowledge of SQL development and performance tuning.
· Thorough understanding of OOADD
· Experience in agile development
· Working experience in HealthCare industry is highly desirable
· Ability to complete all phases of software development life cycle
including analysis, design, functionality, testing and support
· Ability to develop web/database applications that handle high volume
· Ability to work on multiple projects with multiple deadlines
· Ability to communicate clearly with business users and project manager
· Over 7 years of experience working IT industry developing solutions in
J2EE technologies and at least 2 years
· Health care industry experience is preferred
· Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field
Allied Informatics, Inc.
1815 Satellite Blvd. Suite 302
Duluth, GA 30097 USA
Phone: 770-246-9800 ext : 109 I D: 678-710-8104 I Fax: 770-246-9098
Email: o...@alliedinformatics.com I URL: www.alliedinformatics.com
NOTE: If this email message has reached you in error and if you do not wish
to receive similar messages in future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the
subject line. We apologize for any inconvenience caused. Under Bill S.1618
Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this e- mail can not be
considered spam since we have included the contact information. Thank you.
*Think Green: Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "reks
and resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to recruitersandresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/recruitersandresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.