We have an opportunity for *Java Engineer* with one of our clients in *San
Jose, CA*

*Title**: **Java Engineer with Virtualization and Networking *

*Location: **San Jose, CA*

*Terms: **Contract – 12+ Months / CTH / FULLTIME / ANY*

*Job Details:*

• Minimum experience required 6+ years in Java

• Networking, Virtualization experience. Java Backend (Core Java) + REST
API creation + Networking/ Virtualization experience.

• REST API creation + Networking/ Virtualization experience, Spring,
Jersey, MySQL and  MongoDB (good to have)

• Experience with VMware APIs

• Demonstrate high level of proficiency in developing Rest web services.

• Experience with server technology stacks such as Java/Java EE.

• Expert in Java, Struts, Services Oriented Architectures, and MVC

• Demonstrated ORM experience Like Hibernate, JPA, ibatis/myBatis.
• Preferable would be some experience with front end GUI development (Flash
UI) and HTML5​