*Position: Core Java Developer :: [Locals Only]Location: New York City,
NY.Duration: 12+ Months On-Site contract plus extension*

*Interview mode: Phone than F2F.Job Description:*1.            Core Java 7+

*2.            Spring 7+ years3.            Agile 8+ years*
4.            Sybase or Oracle is a second option 4+ years

*Business Domain Skills:*
•             Exposure to capital market applications, with a general
understanding of products

*Other Skills:*
•             Experience working with teams across multiple locations

Java developer for investor services platform which acts as a key back
office application as part of Hedge platform

Senior Developer on a 3 tier application with a Java Swing front-end, a
Spring based middle tier and Sybase backend.*

The project is driven heavily using Agile methodologies and Extreme
Programming principles.
The developer should have strong experience working on Core Java along with
Spring framework and Java Swing (optional). The project follows the
principles of Clean Code with heavy emphasis on writing readable code, unit
testing, functional testing infrastructure and repaying technical debt over

*Steven Olson*
(Technical Lead)

*Ennovace Inc*
Ph: 214 541 9081
F: 972-262-9006

1801 S O'connor Rd
Irving TX 75061

Disclaimer: We respect your Online Privacy. This e-mail message, including
any attachments, is for the sole use of the intendedrecipient(s) and may
contain confidential and privileged information.Any unauthorized review,
use,disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended
of the original message. If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails
then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line at
rem...@ennovace.com and
mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses,
which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We are sorry for the