*Title: .Net Programmer*

*Location: Columbia, SC*

*Duration: 6 Months*

*Rate: $45/hr on C2C.*

*Responsibilities:*

   1. Analyze the Phoenix II and Web Service applications
   2. Take the lead in analyzing and trouble-shooting assigned system
   problems
   3. Propose solutions
   4. Code, test, promote, and interact with impacted users ensuring that
   solution meets requirements.
   5. Provide daily and weekly status to the .NET development manager.

*REQUIRED:*

   - Microsoft .NET programming .
   - Web User Interface programming.
   - Web service architecture and programming.
   - Windows workstation programming and programming against Device driver
   APIs.
   - Visual Studio 2010-2012
   - VB.NET
   - MS Internet Information Systems (IIS) programming.
   - Business to Business web service interface architecture.
   - Application programming against SQL Server databases.

Good to have prior healthcare experience.

Please send your resumes to ir...@usgit.com

*Regards,*

*Irfan*

*The United Solutions Group Inc.*

*IT Consulting & Software Solutions*

607 Easton Road, Suite B1

Willow Grove,PA 19090-2536

Phone: 267-401-1300; Ext 113

Fax: 267-339-6111

Email: ir...@usgit.com

Website: http://www.usgit.com

This email is not intended to be a solicitation. It is targeted to
recruiting and consulting professionals. If you have received this in
error, please accept our apologies and reply in the subject heading with
REMOVE to be removed from our mailing list.