I have Business Analyst position for your consultant, if anyone is
available please share their profile with current location ASAP.
Role: Technical Business Analyst with SAS exp
Location: Auburn Hills, MI
Duration: 12+ months contract
*Local candidates and in and around candidates are preferred first*.
*CANDIDATES MUST HAVE SAS/statistical modeling experience*
Please provide candidate location, availability, contact information, rate
• Can perform business analysis activities from the original concept
through final implementation of a technology solution
• Can plan and conduct enterprise analysis activities (e.g., define
business need, define solution scope and approach, assess capability gaps,
create business cases, etc.,)
• Can plan and conduct requirements management activities (e.g., define
and manage business requirements and functional /non-functional
requirements, analyze and validate requirements, manage communication, etc.)
• Can recommend and take action to direct project teams in the analysis,
solution optioning and value assessment to requests
• Can influence client decision-making to optimize the solution definition
• Can exhibit excellent verbal and written communications skills and the
ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of executives,
managers, subject matter experts, business users and technical team members
• Minimum of 8 years conducting enterprise analysis and requirements
• Minimum of 10 years of work experience in IS roles of increasing
In addition (key – must have):
*This is for a technical BA with a SAS background* to work on the CCARS
project. SAS experience would include being familiar with financial
Tim Poole | K-Source INC
Direct : 469-213-1614
248-458-1322 ext 222
gtalk : tim.tamm...@gmail.com <t...@tammina.com>|
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.