*C, C++ Developer*
*(Only in Texas) *
· Senior Software Consultant with 8+ years of experience in
designing, developing and maintenance of enterprise product and
applications using C/C++, shell scripting, Oracle PL/SQL on UNIX, Linux and
· 5+ Years of Experience as Amdocs Sr. Subject matter Expert
· Designed, developed and tested Applications and Products in
Object oriented technologies in domains like Amdocs CRM, Telecom and Mobile
· Expert in code analysis & debugging using tools such as Visual
Studio debugger, Dr. Watson and GDB.
· Proficient in SDLC requirements analysis, design, coding, unit
testing, code review, UAT, deployment, production support.
· Expert in shell scripting, and good knowledge of
application-database related DB performance analysis and tuning.
· Experienced in WIN 32 API, MFC and Multithreading.
· Knowledge on Data Structures, TCP/IP, socket programming, UNIX
· Executed project events in Scrum, including Sprint Planning,
Sprint Reviews, Sprint Retrospectives, Backlog Refinement sessions and
Daily Stand-Up meetings
· Lead a team for Thick client Migration to Visual Studio 2008/10.
· Added DB2 compatibility for Amdocs Thick Client and completed
ahead of deadlines.
· Created Database Cloning Utility for in-house use.
· Project Initiation – Prepared project proposals, POC, Estimates
and Project plans.
· Strong analytical problem solving, debugging and troubleshooting
· Expertise on client interfacing, techno-functional documentation,
leading team, quick learner, decision making and an excellent team player.
Excellent written and verbal communication, presentation, teamwork,
problem-solving, and multitasking skills.
C, C++, VC++, Clear Basic, Core Java, BREW, Visual Basic, HTML, XML, UML
Oracle - 8/9i/10g, MSSQL – 2000/2005, UDB DB2- 8/9.
Win32 API, MFC, STL
Perl, Shell Scripting.
Windows debugger, Dr.Watson, GDB.
Perforce, SVN, Visual Source safe.
Win XP, Win 2003, Win 2000, HP Unix, HP-IA, Solaris, AIX and Linux.
MKS Toolkit, MS Office, Visio, Make.
Nov’14 - Till date*
Oct’12 - Oct’ 14*
*(Amdocs)VS 2008 Migration of Classic
Apr’11 – Feb’12*
*Classic Client Japanese
Dec’11 – Feb’12*
*Amdocs CRM7.5 DB2
Mar’10 – Mar’11*
Jan’10 – Mar’10*
*CPM Enhancement for British
Oct’08 – Dec’09*
*Clear sales enhancement for the
Aug’08 – Sep’08*
Dec’06 – July’08 *
Mobile Game and Applications
Sep’05 – Nov’06
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.