Hello Associate,

We have an immediate need for Java Architect (Healthcare Domain) with our
client based out of San Ramon, CA. This is an extremely burning need with
an immediate interview and start.

If you are interested to pursue, please send your resume to
atu...@directionstaff.com along with the following information’s based on
which we will initiate the screening/interview process.

Full Name:
Contact No:
Work Authorization:
Expected Salary:
Current Location:
Are you willing to relocate?
Are you available for in person/Skype after phone interview?
Available Slots for Interview (Telephonic/Skype):

*Job Role: Java Architect (Healthcare Domain)*
*Location: San Ramon, CA*
*Duration: 12 Months *

*Job Description:*

   - At least 10 years of IT experience in Java and related technologies.
   - Java, J2EE, Play Framework, HL7, HIPAA
   - Experience to Healthcare domain
   - Good Analytical skills

   Thanks & Regards,

   *DirectionStaff Inc.*