*9to9 Software Solutions* is looking for .*Net SQL Server Developer* for
our client in *Austin TX*
*Job title: .NET SQL Server Developer *
*Duration: 6-12 months Contract*
*Location: Austin TX*
*Need Locals F2F interview*
This position will augment development staff on an enterprise project to
upgrade Client’s investment data warehouse and refactor custom data
processing applications. This will be a six-month contract position with
the potential for several months of follow-on work, depending on need.
*Responsibilities / duties:*
· Write custom software applications for storage of raw vendor data
and integrate multiple data sources into a consolidated data model.
· Design and build back-end databases and to store key investment
· Build data interfaces and integrations between applications.
· Build and execute unit tests for newly developed code.
· Participate in software code reviews and present code solutions
to Client’s staff.
· At least 5+ of experience in developing applications with an
emphasis in data processing and integration.
· Excellent programming skills with proficiency in the following
programming languages: Visual Studio .NET, C#, Transact SQL and LINQ;
· Knowledge of XML, XSD, and XSLT. Experience parsing XML using
standard .NET parsing libraries.
· Practical knowledge with MS SQL 2012/2014 or relational database
technologies; including the ability to design and maintain application data
structures; Development experience with the Entity Framework or other ORM
· Experience working with SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) or
related ETL tools.
· Experience in developing, documenting, and executing test plans;
· Excellent communications (oral and written);
· 4 year college degree (preferred)
Technical Recruiter | 9to9 Software Solutions LLC
W: 203-678-8000 ext 202 | F: 855-929-SOFT
ki...@9to9soft.com | http://www.9to9soft.com
WMBE Certified | E-Verified Company
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.