--
*Please share me a profile  :--ka...@tresourceinc.com
<ka...@tresourceinc.com>*

 *Position:  Senior C++ Server-side Developer-*

*Location : Thousand Oaks, CA, 91362*

*Duration:          8 months+ *

*Job Roles / Responsibilities:*

My client is looking for a Senior C++ Server-side Developer who will be
responsible for developing and maintaining Interfaces that connect and
interact with our core Data Processing Vendors to retrieve and post
customer account and transaction data for customers using client's
offerings.

*Required Skillset: *

• Having development experience in the Financial/Banking Industry is a must

• 7+ years of solid C/C++ development experience in a Unix/Linux
environment

• Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering

• Must be proficient in a Unix/Linux Environment

• 2+ years Unix command line experience in development or Sys Admin role

• AIX experience a plus

• Working experience with Perforce or other Source Control system is
desired

• Maven experience a plus

• Eclipse experience a plus

• Jenkins experience a plus

• TCP/IP Networking development experience a plus

• XML experience a plus

• Understanding of Agile methodology and experience working in Agile team

*Thanks & Regards*.*?*

|| Kapil Bansal | Technical Recruiter ||

Technology Resource Group Inc.
3736 Hillsdale Court Santa Clara, CA 95051

Office: 408-709-1760 Ext : 837

*Gtalk** :* kapil.trg  *Yahoo**:* <http://www.tresourceinc.com/>
kapil.trg21 | Fax: 408-884-2409

ka...@tresourceinc.com |  www.tresourceinc.com

P Go Green! Print this email only when necessary.