Hope you are doing great!
Please find below the urgent requirement and let me know if you have any
available consultant for the same.
Please share resume at atu...@directionstaff.com
*Mobile Web Software Engineer*
*Duration: *6+ months
*Job Duties and Responsibilities: *
As a key part of our Application Modernization Team, you will be
responsible for the architecture, design and development of
mission-critical solutions for our Fortune 1000 clients. You will work
closely with business and IT stakeholders in a collaborative, team
environment to envision and implement modern software architectures that
are of extremely high quality.
- Work directly with clients first to understand, then to map business
needs to technical solutions
- Assess existing applications and recommend approaches for modernization
- Rapidly prototype and prove solutions using the latest technologies
- Collaborate with a team of senior software architects and developers
to implement the solutions
- 2-4+ years of proven development experience
- Experience with C# development
- Experience with Java and/or C++ a plus
- .NET Frameworks: LINQ, WCF, WPF
- Knowledge of ASP.NET MVC, Spring MVC, PHP, or other dynamic web server
layout for web pages
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server or other SQL-based RDMS or noSQL
- Experience with ORM tools such as NHiberate and Entity Framework
- Strong background in Object-Oriented Design and SOLID principles
- Knowledge of Services Oriented Architectures, RESTful Interfaces &
Enterprise Application Patterns
- Knowledge of the Principles & Patterns of Agile Software
- Exposure to software quality, testing procedures and build automation
- Exposure to Unit Testing, Mocking and Dependency Injection frameworks
- Knowledge of upcoming ECMAScript 6 features, modern HTML5 techniques
node.js, knockout.js, Angular.js, Ember.js, Backbone.js, Twitter Bootstrap,
and Promise patterns.
- Knowledge of front end templating engines such as Handlebars,
Moustache, doT, etc.
and node.js based test runners
- Working knowledge of the HTTP protocol
- Experience working with teams in source code controlled environments
using TFS, Git, SVN, or other popular systems
- Additional Requirements:
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong critical thinking skills
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Highly motivated
- Team player
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Technology consulting or similar business experience a plus
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment a plus
Thanks & Regards,
Gmail Id : atuld...@gmail.com
YMail Id : *recruiter.atul@yahoo. <recruiter.a...@yahoo.com>in *
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.