Hi

Hope you are doing well!

We do have job opening with one of our valuable client Sr .Net Developer
role.

Role:* Senior .net developer*

Location : Pittsburgh, PA

Duration : 12+ months

SKILLS:

Please send the profile with 8+ years of exp

"              Good software development and Object Oriented programming
skills.

"              Solid application development skills utilizing C#,
JavaScript, HTML5 technologies and other Microsoft technologies like ASP.NET
Web API, entity framework, WCF

"              Troubleshooting & debugging Internet technologies

"              Technical writing & documentation

"              Experience with MS SQL Server

"              Strong analytical skills and the ability to work with end
users to transform requests into robust solutions

"              Excellent oral and written communication skills

"              Initiative and self-motivation to work independently on
projects

"              Interpersonal and team work skills

"              Development experience in JavaScript frameworks like
Angular.js is a plus

"              Understanding and development experience in MS Azure, entity
framework code first is a plus

*Regards *

*Shashank Mishra*
United Software Group Inc.