*Please share me a profile :--ka...@tresourceinc.com
*Position: Business Systems Analyst – eCommerce*
*Location : Minneapolis, MN*
*Duration: 6 Months*
*Assignment start date: immediate *
*Client: prime vendor/cmc*
*rate : $45/hr*
*Job Description : *
*Mandatory Technical / Functional Skills*
1) Document and identify gaps in IT and business processes through process
mapping to illustrate current and future state.
2) Education/ Experience: Minimum Bachelor’s degree. Specialization in
Business, Finance, Engineering, Science or Math is desirable.
3) Experience in most facets of project lifecycle;
4) proficient comprehension of project management methodologies; genuine
commitment to project environment and discipline.
5) Experience in Information Technology preferred. Skills and Competencies:
Ability to quickly learn organizational structure, business strategies and
processes. Knowledgeable on business process modeling, process mapping.
6) Capable of writing clear and well-structured business requirements
7) Contributes to the development of detailed level process maps to
facilitate requirements gathering, gap analysis and for training use.
8) Ability to resolve minor conflicts/issues using different tactics for
prior to escalation.
9) Work with team members to understand the needs of the project. Strong
verbal and written communication skills.
10) Strong facilitation and presentation skills.
11) Identify and analyze business problems and defines the scope of
activities required to address the issues, including requirement
definition, process review, impact assessment and operational streamlining
12) Is involved in all aspects of projects, including documentation of
project needs, analysis/research of needs and possible solutions,
identifying technology and business solutions, gathering, documenting and
updating business requirements; reviewing workflow process mapping;
developing business testing strategies and working with project members to
execute the test plan, recommending preferred solutions, and implementing
Manages project documentation (implementation plan, issues log, process
maps, etc.) and documents process flows and gaps.
13) Assess, research, analyze and document sponsor/stakeholder needs.
14) Supports the Project Manager in planning, executing, controlling and
closing phases. Develop and maintain strong relationship with business
partners and internal/external team members.
15) Identify issues and escalates/manages resolution as required.
16) Coordinates and provides support to the business with the process
implementation. Perform other duties as assigned
*Desirable Technical / Functional Skills *
Technical understanding of REST
Hands-on experience with PL/SQL, JSON
*Total experience in required skill (years):8-9 years*
*Thanks & Regards*.*?*
|| Kapil Bansal | Technical Recruiter ||
Technology Resource Group Inc.
3736 Hillsdale Court Santa Clara, CA 95051
Office: 408-709-1760 Ext : 837
*Gtalk** :* kapil.trg *Yahoo**:* <http://www.tresourceinc.com/>
kapil.trg21 | Fax: 408-884-2409
ka...@tresourceinc.com | www.tresourceinc.com
P Go Green! Print this email only when necessary.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.