*Title: MS Dynamics CRM*
*Location: Columbus OH*
Client is currently seeking a CRM developer to provide staff augmentation
for the imagine project. Work would be primarily focused on development
and configuration using Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011. Specific worker
characteristic requirements are listed below.
1. Interact with Technical architect, data architect, development team and
management staff on a daily basis.
2. Work with team members and independently to develop and configure
This work would include: Customization of entities, Plug-in development,
The incumbent may also assist the team with code migration of the Dynamics
solution as well.
3. Utilize Microsoft Visual Studio 2010/2012 team edition to develop and
maintain code bases including branching, merging and code builds
4. Utilize VB .NET (4.x) as needed in support of the Dynamics solution.
Knowledge, Skills, and Requirements:
1. 2+ years’ experience doing development and configuration work in the
Microsoft Dynamics 2011 environment.
2. Specific experience in entity customization, plug-in development,
3. Background in formalized process controls for change management.
4. Knowledge of AGILE software development methodology.
5. Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
6. Good written/verbal skills.
*☎ (513)342-6254 *
*✍Golden Resource Inc*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
Auditor Resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to itresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/itresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.