I have SSIS Developer position for your consultant, if anyone is available
please share their resume with contact details inform me ASAP.
Role: SSIS Developer
Location: Detroit, MI
Duration: Long Term
*Locals consultants are preferred first.*
*Consultant should have Healthcare experience. *
- Seeking a self-motivated, technical, results-oriented, and
quality-focused individual with data warehouse skills.
- Provide overall direction, guidance, and definition of an enterprise
data architecture that effectively supports Business Intelligence
capabilities. The candidate must have extensive knowledge of data
architectures related to Data Warehouse implementations (as compared to
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment with multiple ongoing
- Extensive experience gathering requirements, designing, and developing
- Experience with SQL Server (Microsoft).
- Senior SSIS developer with at least 8 year experience. Healthcare
industry experience is an asset
- Experience in creating packages to extract data from Excel, Flat file,
Oracle, DB2, Sybase to MS SQL Server by using MS SQL Server DTS and SSIS
- Experience with ETL development.
- Extensive experience in TSQL Development which includes creating
Complex Business Stored Procedures, Tables, Cursors, Views, Indexes,
Triggers and User Defined Functions
- Extensive experience in performing various SSIS data transformation
tasks like Look-ups, Fuzzy Look-ups, Conditional Splits and Event Handlers,
Error Handlers etc
- Experience with Data Profiling Tools.
- Experience with Data Modeling concepts.
- Experience with providing End User Query Support.
- Proactive, great attention to detail, results-oriented problem solver.
- Ability to support long term goals along with immediate performance
- Strong communication skills and ability to translate highly complex
technical issues to non-technical audience.
- Excellent communication, mentoring and problem solving skills.
- Ensure that the designs are consistent with the overall architecture
for Business Intelligence as previously documented.
- Ensure that significant design decisions are communicated, validated,
and adhered to.
- Provide rationale for design decisions.
Typically requires bachelor's degree (in Computer Science or related field)
or equivalent, and 4 or more years of related experience.
Tim Poole | K-Source INC
Direct : 469-213-1614
248-458-1322 ext 222
gtalk : tim.tamm...@gmail.com <t...@tammina.com>|
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.