Hi ,

Hope you are doing good !!
  Please go though the requirement an let me know if you are Comfortable or
not ASAP..

We have an urgent requirement as follows: Please respond with Update resume
for vija...@avanitechsolutions.com

* Job Title: SNC and SRM*

*Location: Fortworth, Texas*

*Duration: 1+ Year*

*Job Description*

We are looking for professional with SNC and SRM together – but I do
understand that may be hard to find.

Primary candidate is SNC person – for admin type of activities – clearing
queues, user support, etc.

SNC and SRM Production Support Analyst – ability to perform Org Hierarchy
setup and maintenance in SRM/SNC, review master data error logs between
ECC/SRM/SNC and clear queues for materials/vendors. Support end users with
process knowledge for both SNC and SRM.

Thanks & Regards,
*Vijay D*

*Avani Business Park*

687 Lee Rd, Suite# 208, Rochester, NY 14606
Phone:585-643-1768| Fax:585-285-4133
Email: *vija...@avanitechsolutions.com <vija...@avanitechsolutions.com>*
Web: *www.avanitechsolutions.com <http://www.avanitechsolutions.com/>*