Hello

Hope you are doing great today!!!

This is Imtiaz from Canopyone.

I have an excellent opportunities from one of our clients.

I would appreciate if you give prompt response on this.

Please do respond back to imt...@canopyone.com

*Position:*      Data Integration(Pl/sql and Informatica and Hadoop)

*Duration*:    Long Term

*Location*:      Atlanta, GA

*JOB DESCRIPTION*

*What does the client need – what is the problem?           *

·         The client needs to fill multiple data integration positions on
the Automotive Enterprise Data Services team.  These positions are part of
newly-formed Agile scrum teams, and will develop in both Informatica and
Oracle PL/SQL as needed.  As they increase their use of the Hadoop
ecosystem, these positions may also be expected to work with Hadoop tools
such as Hue, Impala, Pig, and Datameer.

*Position:*

·         Data professional with experience in ETL, databases and Big Data.

·         Existing skills in Informatica and Oracle required, along with
knowledge of and experience with the Hadoop ecosystem.

*Responsibilities:*

·         Work in a fast-paced team environment to complete projects
according to business and technical requirements

·         Design and create mappings and workflows from data models and
design sessions with the data architect and other team members

·         Optimize and troubleshoot SQL queries, Informatica mappings and
workflows

·         Create and perform unit tests

·         Conduct deep data analysis on source data as needed to understand
and meet business requirements

·         Resolve technical issues with minimal help from other team members

·         Use other ETL, database and Big Data tools as required

*Solution/Driver:*

·         Data Analytics/Business Intelligence

·         Data Conversion & Integration

·         Master Data Management

*Qualifications:*

·         At least 2 years of experience with Informatica

·         At least 2 years of experience in Oracle PL/SQL

·         At least 4 years of experience writing and tuning SQL queries and
stored procedures

·         Experience with relational and dimensional data modeling

·         Experience tuning database/ETL applications and SQL

·         Experience using UNIX/LINUX and UNIX scripting in Korn shell

·         Experience with Java and the Hadoop ecosystem, including Hue and
Impala

·         Experience with AWS platform, preferably Redshift

·         Experience with Regular Expressions

·         Experience working in an extreme or agile development environment

*Required Systems*

·         Oracle PL/SQL

·         Hadoop

·         Informatica

*Please Email me a copy of your WORD formatted resume along with details as
mentioned below.*

*Full Name:*

*Current Location, City and State:*

*Mobile and Home Phone No:*

*Email ID:*

*US work authorization:*

*Highest Educational degree:*

*Overall years of experience*

*Currently on a project:*

*Willingness to relocate across US:  *

*Last 4 digit of SSN#*

  *Interview Availability:*

  *Available to join from* (*Availability)*:

  *Skype Id:*

  *Expected Hourly Rate(w2/1099)*

*If this project does not match your exact skills perhaps you know of
someone with the necessary experience and availability; if so, please feel
free to forward this e-mail at your discretion or pass on their references
to me.*

*Thanks & regards,*

*Imtiaz*

*IT Recruiter*

|| *Tel: **703-831-8282  Ext. 221* ||* fax: **703-439-2550* |
*imt...@canopyone.com* <|imt...@canopyone.com> |*www.canopyone.com*
<http://www.canopyone.com/> || *4229 Lafayette Center Dr , Suite #1625,
Chantilly, VA 20151*

*Disclaimer:* If you have received this email in error or prefer not to
receive such emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the
subject line. All remove requests will be honored ASAP. We sincerely
apologize for any inconvenience caused.