This is *Vamshi *with *Veear Projects*.
Please find the *requirement details *below and let me know if you have any
<vam...@compuga.com>Send me profiles at *vam...@veear.com
*Title : WEBAPP DEV - .NET - Development Lead*
*Location : **New Brunswick, NJ*
*Duration : Long Term *
• Create applications from detailed specifications using specified
• Code, test, debug, document and maintain programs.
• Good understanding of DB and interactions with *web tools (Oracle 8-9i).*
• Good understanding of http request life cycle.
• Proficient in *HTML, JAVA Script, CSS, AJAX.*
• Good understanding of *Object Oriented design* and programming
• Experience with version control applications and build process (Visual
• Experience with Web Services.
• Good interpersonal and communication skills.
• Experience with multi-tiered architectures.
• *J2EE (1.3 /1.4).*
• Siteminder / LDAP integration (Nice to have).
• jUnit (Nice to have).
• Ant (Nice to have).
• Analyzes application requirements and provides recommended design.
• Create detailed project outlines and application design specifications.
• Quality reviews of code developed by other development staff.
• An understanding of and experience with full software development
lifecycle including functional & technical specification, development on
object oriented design, documentation, QA processes, source control,
maintenance and deployment.
• Designs for more complex integration with other applications/technologies.
• Responsible for leading a team of developers and managing to project
• Understanding of application architecture.
• Assist senior developers with project outlines and specifications.
• Proficient in .NET.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or technology related field
• More than 5 years programming experience using *ASP.NET <http://ASP.NET>
(3.5 or higher) *and* C#*
• More than 5 years of experience developing using the *.NET framework*
• Must have experience with *Python, IronPython*
• Strong knowledge of *OOP, SOP, SOAP, REST, WPF, WCF*
• Experience using code versioning control solutions such as Clear Case
• Must be able to work independently with minimal supervise
• Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Previous *Pharmaceutical industry experience* will be a plus
• Knowledge of Biovia ELN (Accelrys ELN), Pipeline Pilot will be a big plus
*Thanks and Regards*
*Veear Projects Inc*
4695 Chabot Drive, Suite 200 Pleasanton, CA 94588
*Ph. **925-289-2098* <925-289-2098>* ||** Fax: 925-558-2701 <925-558-2701>*
Note: If you have received this mail in error or prefer not to receive such
emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line and
the email id(s) to be removed. All removal requests will be honored ASAP.
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.