Hope you are doing great!
Please find below the urgent requirement and let me know if you have any
available consultant for the same.
Please share resume at atu...@directionstaff.com
*Location: - *Manhattan, NY
*Duration:* +12 Months
1. Extensive hands on experience (4+ years) in database
2. Experience with MySQL replication, clustering, query optimization
3. Proven track record of troubleshooting and resolving database
4. Skilled in performance tuning and optimization, using native
monitoring and troubleshooting tools;
5. Proficient with backup, restore and recovery models;
6. Knowledge of High Availability and Disaster Recovery options;
7. Experience with scripting languages, implementing operational
automation using scripts
8. Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the
ability to work well in a team
9. BS in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience
1. Knowledge of healthcare domain
2. Working experience on Agile methodology (Scrum) will be useful
1. Maintain, monitor, tune, and support existing MySQL database
environments for production, staging, QA and development;
2. Troubleshoot any problems that may come up with the database
environments: performance issues; replication issues; or operational issues;
3. Manage database security, disaster recovery, and capacity planning;
4. Architect database schemas and layouts and
Monitor and ensure 24x7x365 databases availability and stable operation.
Thanks & Regards,
Gmail Id : atuld...@gmail.com
YMail Id : *recruiter.atul@yahoo. <recruiter.a...@yahoo.com>in *
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.