Hope you are doing well!

We have an opportunity for *Database Admin* with one of our clients in *Boston,
MA and Portland, OR*

Please see the job details below and let me know if you would be interested
in this role.

If interested, please send me a copy of your resume, your contact details,
your availability and a good time to connect with you.

*Title**: **Database Admin *

*Location: **Boston, MA or Portland, OR*

*Terms: **Contract – 6+ Months*

*Job Details:*

*Must have Enterprise*
*​ ​*
*DB and Oracle experience.*

Required Experience in

·         Enterprise DB

·         Postgress

·         ORACLE

·         Can help in DB performance testing, has worked on applications in
hosted model, multi tenancy and can optimize the DB

·         Experience with
AWS and Azure services or any other cloud

*Years of Experience*