*Please share me a profile on :*
*Role: Data Architect*
*Location: West Palm Beach, FL*
*Client : CMC*
*Start Date: ASAP*
*Duration: 4 months CTH *
*Client : PATNI*
*Job Description :*
*Roles and Responsibility: *
· Development of a data strategy and associated polices
· Selection of capabilities and systems to meet business
· Helps drive technical strategies in support of the data needs of
· Long-term strategic responsibility for the company's IT systems:
Promotion of shared infrastructure and applications to reduce costs and
improve information flows.
· Develops data modeling, metadata support, development and testing
of enterprise wide data warehousing tools.
· Reviews business requests for data and data usage, analyzes
requirements, researches data sources and creates requirements
· Coordinates new data development ensuring consistency and
integration with existing data warehouse structure.
· Responsible for producing and maintaining logical and physical
data models of enterprise business data.
*ESSENTIAL Technical / Functional Skills: *
· Bachelor’s degree from accredited college or university with
course work in computer science
· 10+ years of relevant IT experience.
· Experience in physical and dimensional data modeling, process
modeling and data warehousing.
· Strong business acumen, preferably with experience working in an
· Experience with SQL server database or HANA.
· 5-8 years Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence tools.
· 5-8 years technical experience related to ETL design.
· Ability to analyze business source systems on a variety of
Experience with ESRI software, specifically the ArcGIS Suite
· Excellent interpersonal and customer relationship skills.
· Display leadership attributes.
· Demonstrated problem solving skills.
· Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
· Clear and concise oral and written Communication
· Technological know-how
· Extensive training.
· Organizational skills
· Big Picture Thinking
· Interpersonal skills
· Emotional intelligence
· Knowledge of IT governance and operations
· Comprehensive knowledge of hardware, software, application, and
systems engineering in general
· Customer service orientation
*Thanks & Regards*.*?*
|| Kapil Bansal | Technical Recruiter ||
Technology Resource Group Inc.
3736 Hillsdale Court Santa Clara, CA 95051
Office: 408-709-1760 Ext : 837
*Gtalk** :* kapil.trg *Yahoo**:* <http://www.tresourceinc.com/>
kapil.trg21 | Fax: 408-884-2409
ka...@tresourceinc.com | www.tresourceinc.com
P Go Green! Print this email only when necessary.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.