Hi Friend, Hope you are doing good !! Please go though the requirement an
let me know if you are Comfortable or not ASAP..
We have an urgent requirement as follows: Please respond with Update resume
*Job Title: Dev Ops/ Automation Engineer Location: Philadelphia,
*Duration: 6+ Months*
*Skills: Jenkins, Linux, Maven, SVN, Unix*
· Client is seeking a talented and motivated dev ops/automation
engineer to join CPT Legacy Navigator development team. The focus for this
engineer will be the operational/development support of our servers/tools
and development of automated testing tools and techniques. There may be
opportunities for new feature development for tool or server enhancements.
Collaboration with other team members and interaction with cross-functional
teams is required; therefore the ability to work both individually and with
others is essential. Contribution to the functional specifications, design,
and documentation of our complete product line is encouraged.
· Participate in complete software development life cycle from
functional specification to production system support
· Perform maintenance of existing software components including
troubleshooting production issues
· Participate in team planning and retrospective meetings
· Perform peer design and code reviews
· Assist with keeping documentation of various procedures up-to-date
· Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
· Administrative experience with some flavor of Unix, as well as
using shell scripting and regular expressions.
· Experience with Linux, including use of YUM and RPM.
· Experience with Git/Gerrit/GitHub, SVN and Maven
· Experience with Jenkins or TeamCity – plugin development a plus
· Experience with artifact repositories such as Nexus or Artifactory
· Experience with monitoring tools such as Nagios, Icinga or Zabbix
· Experience creating, configuring and using VMs from tools such as
VMWare or OpenStack
· Experience with configuration management, such as puppet
· Strong organizational, interpersonal and communication skills.
· Experience with scripting languages such as Perl, Python, and Ruby
· Solid understanding of software development processes; experience
in Agile development a strong plus.
· Experience programming in Java
· Experience with automated testing tools and techniques
· Experience with big data systems and cloud storage
· Experience with JSON and REST-based web services
· Experience programming in Spring.
· Experience with at least one J2EE Application Server Environment
(e.g. JBoss, Tomcat, etc)
· Experience writing automated tests using tools like TestNG and
· Database experience, including basic understanding of NoSQL
and/or relational databases.
· BS or higher degree in Computer Science
Thanks & Regards,
*Avani Business Park*
687 Lee Rd, Suite# 208, Rochester, NY 14606
Email: *vija...@avanitechsolutions.com <vija...@avanitechsolutions.com>*
Web: *www.avanitechsolutions.com <http://www.avanitechsolutions.com/>*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.