This is *Vamshi *with *Veear Projects*. Hope you are doing well.
Please find the *requirement details *below and let me know if you have any
<vam...@compuga.com>Send me profiles at *vam...@veear.com*
*Title : MS SQL DEVELOPER / SQL DBA*
*Location : **New Brunswick, NJ*
*Duration : **1 year*
The *MS SQL Developer and MS SQL Database coder/designer/administrator* is
responsible for addressing the MS SQL current and future environment’s
functionality and robustness. This person will be responsible for
maintaining and enhancing the existing set of “Legacy" MS SQL/ databases
and user interfaces as well as serving as a liaison between users and third
party application providers. This person will also be responsible to
identify and develop the architecture for a new reporting data warehouse.
The SQL Developer will be the primary point of contact for a variety of
end-user data requests and business integration initiatives. Candidate will
work to solve complex business problems through standard software
development lifecycle and support backend database systems. Solid Excel VBA
working knowledge is a must with a strong ability to code/run macros in
Excel. This role will be intensive in coding access, Excel solutions and
migrating large existing sets of data into a harmonized future state “end
to end” database.
- Analyzing business application requirements for functional areas
- Planning and conducting the analysis of complex business issues to be
solved with process changes and information systems
- Coordinating work with cross-functional teams leaders
- Working closely with business users to resolve ongoing functional
- Identify data requirements from across the organization and develop a
plan to create a data warehouse and a reporting competency within the
different business functions.
- Maintain the existing MS SQL legacy databases and user interfaces.
- Develop new applications deploying enhanced/robust databases
(auditable and secure), user Interfaces and reporting capabilities.
- Responsible for maintaining the MS SQL Environment’s Infrastructure,
working with the infrastructure team to coordinate the support of
(Hardware-Physical & Virtual, Storage, Software Versions & Licensing).
- Responsible for maintaining the MS SQL Environment’s Architecture
(Database Design Plan, Job Maintenance Plan, Archival Plan, Auditing &
Security Policy Plan and Disaster Recovery/High Availability Plan)
- Troubleshooting and resolving database integrity issues, performance
issues, blocking and deadlocking issues, replication issues, log issues,
security issues etc.
- Strong Excel coding: Macros, VBA, Pivot Tables, etc.
*Education: *A bachelor’s degree in computer science, management or an
IT-related discipline; specific to subject-matter expertise preferred.
*Experience: *Five to Eight years direct experience with SLQ development,
reporting and administration.
*Technical Competencies: *
- Must haves: Strong knowledge and experience in SQL, Excel coding,
- Strong experience in creating tables and designing normalized database
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt (At least Green Belt)
- PMP Certified
- Full understanding and working knowledge of VB code and Visual Studio.
- Fluent knowledge of SQL Server 2008 R2, T-SQL and tools (SSMS, SSIS,
SSAS, SSRS, system sprocs).
- Capable of multi-tasking and working with a variety of people.
- Effective Database development including design, stored procedures,
triggers, UDF etc.
- Requires the management and creation of automated SQL Server
Integration Services packages and enhancements to existing packages to
support business changes.
- Microsoft Excel, MS Access, ASP.NET, ADO.NET and VB.NET applications
support a plus.
- Must be proficient in Relational Database Management Systems and able
to translate both verbal and electronic user requests into SQL updates
- Demonstrate excellent written and oral communications skills with the
ability to articulate technical solutions for both technical and
*Personal Competencies: *
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Strong interpersonal skills; customer-centric attitude; ability to
deal with cultural diversity.Demonstrate self-motivation and goal oriented
- Proven team player and team builder.
*Thanks and Regards*
*Veear Projects Inc*
4695 Chabot Drive, Suite 200 Pleasanton, CA 94588
*Ph. **925-289-2098* <925-289-2098>* ||** Fax: 925-558-2701*
Note: If you have received this mail in error or prefer not to receive such
emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line and
the email id(s) to be removed. All removal requests will be honored ASAP.
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.