*Senior Network Engineer- Level 3*
*8-10 Yrs Profiles Only please*
*Location: **Hopewell, NJ/ Plano, TX*
*Duration: 18-24+ Months *
*3 positions. Non locals fine.*
*100% Interview for Perfect Fit*
- Bachelor of Science in Science or engineering discipline of 5 years of
work related experience in production support.
- Good overall network background with an understanding of routing and
switching protocols as well as application layer protocols.
- Subject matter expert with F5 products and Technology (GTM, LTM, SSL
- Strong background with DNS.
- Strong understanding of different Load balancing options and features
to include OneConnect, persistence, SSL offload functions, HTTP profiles,
- Must have strong understanding of the Global Traffic Manager and
iQuery functionality between LTM and GTM for a HA design.
- Must have a strong understanding of Web Traffic load balancing
function and manipulation procedure along with sizing and capacity planning
based on a high availability of DR Design.
- Staff position for business day support with on-call responsibilities
and some requirements fir working outside of normal business hours,
- Responsible for the day to day support activities for the eCommerce
load-balancing Infrastructure and applications.
- Review changes for potential load balancing related impacts and
- Approves the changes to load-balancing and DNS management alerts and
- Troubleshooting and instant resolution, including failover management,
packet and log analysis and escalation to additional resources as
appropriate to ensure timely resolution. Complies with companies change
management control process.
- Participate in continues process improvement.
- Participates in project calls and works with internal bank groups and
as well as LOB to gather detailed technical requirements and understand
- Able to perform implementations or provide necessary details to
handover to implementation team as required.
- Responsible for operation documentation of end-to-end load balancing.
- Works with Engineering teams and external vendors (F5) for chronic
issues, bugs, feature enhancements.
- Review performance data during issues and daily to identify any
- Provides postmortem and details for PPR process.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to reqsresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.