*Title**: **Infrastructure BA*
*Location: **Columbus OH*
*Terms: **Contract – 12+ Months*
- Prepares detailed specifications, requirements, scope documents and
logic flowcharts for the development and implementation of moderately
complex application programs.
- Ensures moderately complex project requirements are executable,
testable, complete and unambiguous.
- Conducts quality-control tests to ensure that software meets or
exceeds specified standards and end-user requirements.
- Analyzes moderately complex systems requirements and existing business
processes and information systems, and develops cost-effective information
- Analyzes moderately complex application systems issues and provides
- Validates moderately complex requirements, including functional
validation and traceability and consensus building.
- Tests and analyzes each component/phase of the systems development
life cycle including the project requirements, design and programs.
Develops moderately complex test strategies.
- Executes moderately complex tests according to established plans and
scripts, documents and communicates results. Collaborates with developers
and/or end users to determine appropriate solutions. Retests corrections to
ensure problems are resolved.
- Develops, implements and maintains test data files with valid and
invalid records to thoroughly test program logic and verify system flow.
- Performs moderately complex activities related to User-Centered Design
Analysis including the following: Conceptual Design, including UCD and
end-to-end experience design; Interaction Design, including Information
architecture and workflow analysis; Visual Design, including page design
and rapid prototyping.
- Performs moderately complex user research and validation, including
usability testing and contextual inquiry/analysis.
- Works with other LOB, departments and/or teams to gather requirements
by setting up and leading requirements meetings
- Ability to lead\facilitate requirements review meetings
- Assist in release and deployment activities as needed
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
- Min 4 years of experience in IT profession.
- Min 1 year of experience in Business Systems Analysis
- Knowledge of the Solution Delivery Framework and Methodology.
Familiarity with development methodologies such as Agile, Waterfall, or
Rational Unified Process (RUP). Knowledge in one or more technical areas
that support application development, applications, or infrastructure
- Demonstrated capability in the following skills: business acumen, use
of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methodologies & tools,
requirements specification, static testing, traceability.
*Nice to Have Skills:*
- Understanding and training in the following skills as they relate to
the IT Analysis profession: Conceptual design, User-centered design,
end-to-end experience design, Interaction design, Information architecture,
Workflow analysis, Visual & page design, Rapid prototyping, User research &
validation, Usability, Contextual inquiry/analysis, workforce planning &
management, ESDm, Low Level Test Strategy implementation.
- Complete understanding and demonstrated competence in the following
skills: test script creation/implementation
*CYNET SYSTEMS Inc*
| **Fx:866.838.0907 | **WWW.CYNETSYSTEMS.COM*
*IT & ENGINEERING CONSULTING*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.