*Please do not submit if your candidate do not have below highlighted
*Special Skills Required:*
*- 3-5 year experience with SAP ECC and SAP BW OM/PA, Payroll and Time, and
*- 2-3 year experience with SAP infocubes, queries, and BeX required*
*Location*: Philadelphia, PA.
*Duration:* 4-6 months with a potential for RTH . (Client would prefer a
consultant who would be willing to convert)
*Status:* Can be US citizen, GC, EAD or H-1b
*Start:* 1 week upon successful interview
Communication and presentation skills must be excellent.
SAP ECC and SAP BW OM/PA, Payroll and Time, and Compensation consultant
The client has successfully implemented OM/PA modules in BW, so this role
will manage PPS and governance intake requirements in this area. In
addition, the client is in the process of implementing Time, Payroll and
Compensation modules into BW this year that this role would be assisting
- Define and document business reporting requirements. Work includes
understanding processes and looking for consistencies from all groups.
- Collaborate with business leaders, partners, and vendors to ensure issues
are communicated clearly and accurately.
- Advises and provides expertise to appropriate stakeholders to deliver
proposed technical solutions which meet business needs.
*SAP BW Expert*
- Support data governance to include: data dictionary, key performance
indicators, business as usual intake processes, production support,
business requests to enhance analytics, and BW security
- Provide business requirements to portal team to design, create, and
maintain portal that accesses reporting systems.
- Support HR system and technology and Enterprise Resource Planning teams
to create documentation such as Business Blueprints, Function
Specifications, Technical Specifications, and Testing documentation.
- Liaison with technical teams and translate functional requirements
*Analytic/Insight Subject Matter Expert*
- Support ad-hoc requests by providing insights with data
- Leads the analysis and reconciliation of data, analytic projects, and
- Develops, maintains, and provides analytic insights on relevant HR
metrics and applies findings to develop appropriate goals and projections
*Training and Testing *
- Support end users with SAP BW training
- Support and validate testing with HR System and Technology team. Testing
includes integration testing, functional testing, and user acceptance
*Special Skills Required:*
- 3-5 year experience with SAP ECC and SAP BW OM/PA, Payroll and Time, and
- 2-3 year experience with SAP infocubes, queries, and BeX required
- Advanced Excel modeling skills (pivot tables, advanced functions, Visual
- Experience with reporting tools such as Tableau, Cognos, Business
Objects, Lumira, or transforming complex data sets into relevant
- Ability to learn and document end to end processes to consult on future
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Strong organizational skills, detail oriented and process-driven, with an
orientation toward continuous process improvement
- Analytical with strong problem solving ability
- Proactive and self-directed in work habits
- Experience of BI objects, functionality, KPIs and processes for data
extraction, ETL, Staging and Reporting functions
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to reqsresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.