Dear Professionals,
fits the below job description.

Please reply at

Position  : SAP/ ABAP Developer
Location  : Dayton, OH
Duration  : 3+ Months Contract to Hire

*No H1B - Need EAD, GC and US Citizen ONLY !*

*Nature of Work or Business Need:*
Qualified candidate will be supporting the development and conversion
activities associated with the SAP implementation through 8/1. I am looking
for a contract to hire arrangement as I need to add SAP Developers to my
team. This resource will support the ESB team and will provide SAP ABAP
production support

*Top skills required:*
SAP ABAP Development / Conversion
BAPI Customization