Hi, Hope you are doing good !! Please go though the requirement an let me
know if you are Comfortable or not ASAP..
We have an urgent requirement as follows: Please respond with Update resume
*Job Title: IBM Websphere Commerce Developer/Lead/Architect*
*Location: Miami, Florida*
*Duration: 6-12 Months *
• Good Communication and Analytical skills
• Strong Design and implementation experience in
Websphere Commerce v7.0
• Should be able to create blueprint designs /
architecture landscape’s for complex ecommerce eco systems
• Strong understanding of Websphere commerce
architecture and able to provide right design decisions
• Experience in Integrating , designing and developing
custom solutions within Websphere Commerce
• Hands-on experience with utilizing various sub systems
of Websphere Commerce Server i.e Catalog, Order, Member, Payment etc
• Strong Java J2EE experience
• Database Programming Skill
• End-to-end experience in software development
life-cycle and familiar with agile methodologies
• Technical leadership skills for managing a track of
work and defining a comprehensive solution leading toward a common vision
• Ability to abstract detail into larger (repeatable)
patterns, familiarity with user-centered analysis and evaluation techniques
*Technical Skills – Good to have*
• WebSphere commerce Administration skills – (Setting up
server, load balancing, Performance tuning from server)
• Deployment skills with WCBD tool
*Leadership & Communication:*
• Ability to work well with different staff levels within and
out of core competency.
• Ability to translate highly technical solutions/problems to
audiences at varying technical levels.
• Strong ability to prepare and present technical documentation.
• Communicates in a professional manner when interacting across
staff levels and internal/external customers.
• Understands the importance of communicating risk assessment.
*Role and Responsibilities:*
• Design, plan and implement IT solutions for a Websphere
Commerce Server with Java J2EE environment
• Design, Plan and implement solutions in eco system which
consist of towards strong order management and inventory management systems
• Lead mid-level planning exercises with developers/engineers
• Anticipate issues and risks at the module level and escalate
• Facilitate and drive workshops and client meetings in order
to help to translate business requirements into system
Thanks & Regards,
*Avani Business Park*
687 Lee Rd, Suite# 208, Rochester, NY 14606
Email: *vija...@avanitechsolutions.com <vija...@avanitechsolutions.com>*
Web: *www.avanitechsolutions.com <http://www.avanitechsolutions.com/>*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.