We have an opportunity for *Build Engineer* with one of our clients in
*Title**: **Build Engineer *
*Location: **Columbus, OH*
*Terms: **Contract – 12+ Months / CTH / FULLTIME / ANY*
- Subject Matter expert on Build & deployment of applications from
Development through Production environments.
- Scripting and automating a wide variety of tasks like compiling,
packaging, running tests & deployment to different environments for
- Executes scheduled application builds and deployments in
- Coordinate and support project merging process between different
- Provide support to TechOps when releases are made to PRODUCTION.
- Setup and support release test environments including deployment of
packages and reporting of changes.
- Continuously look to improve the scalability of
the build and release operation
- Provide a stable framework for development, deployment,
audit and accountability for software components
- Gathering, tracking, and supplying all the tools that are required to
develop and build a particular piece of software.
- The responsibility for creating and applying baseline scheme into
software and tracking of changes in a configuration management system.
- Ensure Approved & Identified changes are going to different
- Identify all of the source, tools, environment, and other components
that make up a particular release
- Implementation of continuous integration for test driven development.
- Overseeing the delivery of the software product to the end
users and deploy the product as necessary on the basis of a documented
- Perform sanity tests and produce support material for deploying the
product as applicable.
- Responsible for all the environmental issues and support
Development and testing teams to make sure all the environments for always
online for their testing.
- Support environment shakeout to fix environment readiness issues.
- Ensure that failing tests and build are being assessed and looked into
by dev team
- Implement different tools to capture code quality metrics
on build processes.
- Expertise on continuous integration tools Jenkins, Buildforge
- Expertise on Build tools Ant and Maven
- Good experience on version control systems Subversion and Stash-Git.
- Good experience on application servers like WebSphere and Tomcat .
- Strong scripting skills including Shell and Perl.
- Comfortable with Mac, Unix/Linux, and Windows operating systems
- Expertise or Exposure to Atlassian products Bamboo, Jira, Confluence
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill and Leadership skills
- Working knowledge/understanding on Selenium Webdriver
- Excellent communication skills
*Nice to Have Skills:*
- Linux Advanced concepts/Administration.
- Experience in DB2 Administration
- MYSQL Programming experience
*CYNET SYSTEMS Inc*
| **Fx:866.838.0907 | **WWW.CYNETSYSTEMS.COM*
*IT & ENGINEERING CONSULTING*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.