*Please share me a profile on :*
Hello business partners there
Hope you are doing great !!!
Let me know if you have any consultant
If yes then please provide me his/her availability, *most updated resume
in MS word, contact details, visa status, Skype ID and reference*(if any)
And please go through the requirement below :
*Role: Project Manager/Scrum Master *
*Location: Minneapolis, MN *
*Start Date: ASAP*
*Client : TCS America*
*Duration: 6+ months contract *
*Job Description :*
*Total experience in required skill (years) :10 + years*
Manages day-to-day activity of program/project team. Strong in Agile
• Ensures delivery of program(s) and/or project(s) on time, to budget and
• Ensures communication and alignment between all teams
• Ensures programs and projects are meeting timelines and deliverables
• Resolves issues, roadblocks and changes, and escalates to the Product
Capability Manager (PCM), when appropriate
• Responsible for budget forecasts/projections
• Financial reporting to budget
• Point of escalation for all teams
• Drives successful integrations with internal and external teams,
• Develops program roadmap with PCM’s
• Ensures team is following all processes, procedures, and templates used
in department or organization
• Identify and improve any processes or procedures that are outdated or
• Create a culture of continuous improvement, change and world class
• Manage program communication and risk plans for successful delivery
• Prior experience in working with organizational change
management/leadership and process change management.
• Prior development experience with exposure to technology migration
projects and co-existence strategy implementations.
*Good to have:*
1. Candidate must have a strong personality, be able to take initiative,
ask questions and make constant improvements and suggestions
2. Must be able to voice opinion and take charge when needed
4. Produces high-quality work
5. Excellent verbal and written communication skills
6. Extremely organized and detail oriented, and can setup projects in a
logical organizational manner and define just enough process for the teams
to be successful.
7. Comfortable with ambiguity and logically solves problems, but escalates
8. Drives teams to completion and consistently hits deadlines
9. Strong presentation and customer service skills
*I would appreciate a prompt response….*
*Thanks & Regards*.*?*
|| Kapil Bansal | Technical Recruiter ||
Technology Resource Group Inc.
3736 Hillsdale Court Santa Clara, CA 95051
Office: 408-709-1760 Ext : 837
*Gtalk** :* kapil.trg *Yahoo**:* <http://www.tresourceinc.com/>
kapil.trg21 | Fax: 408-884-2409
ka...@tresourceinc.com | www.tresourceinc.com
P Go Green! Print this email only when necessary.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.